Thursday, August 25, 2011

Skype for IPad (iOS Review)

Its finally come , Skype for iPad . And let me just say that I'm am so glad it did. I was getting thoroughly annoyed with using the iPod optimized version, and having to 2X the zoom , making it blurry.
As a regular user of skype I am relieved.

The good : as I have just mentioned in the paragraph above is that , skype is now fully optimized for the iPad , making it not blurry, while still retaining all the features of free texting , calling and video calling , from skype to skype.

The bad: I believe the bad is pretty obvious, as the app itself is great !!! The ultimate downfall for this app is it's limited usability for the iPad when it had first came out, but now, that has been fixed.

To sum it all up this app is super and I strongly recommend it to anyone who has iPod touch and doesn't want to get a phone because of the voice plan . We here at MacRepublic give it a 4.8 . But as always leave the ultimate decision to you.