Wednesday, June 12, 2013

iOS 7 : First Impressions

Hello fellow Apple lovers in the world! Recently I watched, as many of you did, the newest keynote from apple! I was amazed by all of the new innovations they had achieved ,in just a year.

But, the one thing that stunned me the most was iOS 7. So user friendly, so sleek and stylish, yet also very professional. It stunned me so much I was willing to do anything for it now. So I got it!
 
I'm not going to tell you how or where you  can get it, because this is just a review article. So lets begin reviewing!

My first impression was wow! Just the start screen amazed me. It started me off with the same iOS 6 wallpaper released with iOS 6 ,but, I'm sure, come release date, they will change that.

The control center addition they added may become an issue on the lock screen due to the use of the camera app that slides up from the bottom as well, but very handy. 

And for all of you Siri haters out there, she is all new and ready for you! Her response time is not lagging at all, she understands every word (unlike the previous Siri models), and even changes setting for you! 

Folders are all new as well. Folders, released in the iOS 5 update, has come a long way! It only allows 9 apps to a folder page, but (as far as I can tell) you can have unlimited pages. 

Notifications center lives and breathes for all of the workaholics. Your whole day is planned out for you minute by minute. Auto correct is fixed. They have an all new keyboard with bigger letters, a more sleek design, and a partly translucent backing.

The only issues I can see with the new iOS are the control center being so near to the camera on the lock screen and the movement of the picture behind the apps. It is very subtle, too subtle to notice when you are moving side to side. 

But, other than that, Apple has outdone themselves once again!! I cannot wait for the full release coming in the fall! 

For info on how to install iOS 7, contact me via email listed on my bio! Thanks so much guys!